Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


A superb online tool for making ‘Things To do’ lists

Posted: 22 Dec 2009 06:31 AM PST


I use Tasks on Gmail for reminding myself what to do on a particular day. But here I came across a website where I could do the same. Only I think this website was much better and simpler to use.

To_do_list

About Teux Deux

  • Visit the Teux Deux page and sign up for free.
  • Once you log in, the page that loads is the ‘to do’ list page.
  • Just start typing in the contents of the list for everyday. If you are done with something click on the content of the list and it scratches out the particular entry. ;-)
  • This can also be used as a calendar scheduler but has no option for scheduling something for a particular time.

Importance of To Do list.

Lets be honest now that its a fact that everyone who has a ‘To Do’ list ends up being a lot more organised and efficient. The one thing that To do list does is keeps you focused on the work at hand.

It can also end up making you work smarter by tackling boring tasks first and then do what you really enjoy. For instance writing posts is a lot more fun for me than replying to emails but they both need to be done and if I ignore replying to email even for one day the next day I might have to reply to even more mail.

I am sure there are many similar services like Teux Deux but I find this one the best and most functional as yet that I have come across.


Win $150 Every Month in "Bloggers$ of The Month" Award

Blogger of The Month Writing for Devils Workshop and other blogs in our network just got better!

Now you can be "Blogger$ of The Month" and win from $150 cash prizes, in addition to direct 100% AdSense revnue from your post.
Read More...


Related posts:

Copy paste ready-made html tags

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 11:50 PM PST


If you are using HTML to design your website then this website would be quite useful. It basically makes a lot of HTML Tag code available with Latin based Loren Ipsum text as default.

HTML_tag_default

  • This is for basic HTML tags that you might need while designing. Instead of typing it over and over you can use the website as a way to copy the code into your HTML editor.
  • It supports basics like Long Paragraph, Unordered list: Short and Long Items, Kitchen Sink, Example Form, unordered list Navigation and much more.
  • With just a click on the Title of the Tags, the code with default text is copied to clipboard.

It was created by the legendary Chris Coyier.  I find it quite useful personally even though I am not a developer, as it does save a lot of time to add these ready made html codes into my posts. It is very useful to visualize how my post will look even before I start with the content. ;-)

Send in your comments and let me know your thoughts on HTML Ipsum.


Win $150 Every Month in "Bloggers$ of The Month" Award

Blogger of The Month Writing for Devils Workshop and other blogs in our network just got better!

Now you can be "Blogger$ of The Month" and win from $150 cash prizes, in addition to direct 100% AdSense revnue from your post.
Read More...


Related posts:

0 comments: