Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Best Direct TV Deals In California

Posted: 11 Dec 2009 07:00 PM PST

I talked to my friend in California yesterday. She finally decided to switch to Direct TV for good. She didn't like her old cable provider because of its poor service and customer support. Directv is one of America's satellite TV service provider where you can choose from a huge variety of best TV packages. You can sign up for DirecTV through directsattv.com and save with bundle discounts. Direct TV have what you need for great satellite TV service. You can get more HD channels than cable and free installation.

If you live in California, you can check out the Direct TV in California for discounts, bundle packages, and other related information. If you are currently unhappy with your cable service, now is the time to check Direct TV. Right now, you can save hundreds of dollars on DIRECTV programming by calling them today and taking advantage of these DIRECTV special offers. Don't forget to visit their website for the best DIRECTV deals and special offers available.

Friday Fill-ins #154

Posted: 11 Dec 2009 06:04 PM PST

fridayfillin.gif

1. Good times: Listening to my kids giggling and laughter.
2. Nothing much going on right now here in my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening?.
4. Too many plans, but too little time.
5. Once more the thought of visiting my family back home made me smile.
6. When does house chores ever end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish my online tasks and will probably update some of my other blogs, tomorrow my plans include going to process my son's passport and Sunday, I want to sleep, sleep, and sleep!

0 comments: