Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Humidifier Filters

Posted: 26 Dec 2009 04:06 AM PST

Looking for an affordable, yet high quality humidifier filters? YourFilters.com is your source for a replacement air filter, furnace filter, humidifier filter or ac filter and even spa filters. You will find humidifier filters, parts and complete humidifiers and compare prices on humidifier filter from popular brands. For a complete line of replacement air filters, furnace filters, humidifier filters and spa filters, visit YourFilters.com.

I still remember when we visited our doctor last month. He suggested to use humidifier at home, especially in the summer. I already added their site to my bookmarks so it will be easy for me to find it next time.

Woke Up Early

Posted: 26 Dec 2009 04:10 AM PST

I've been awake since 2:00 o'clock in the morning, awaken by a really loud noise outside. I heard a loud banging from our neighbor's door and I had no idea what it was. It scared the heck out of me. I tried going back to sleep but I'm a little paranoid, what if there's someone out there waiting for a chance to get in or whatsoever. My eyes were hurting but I'll wait until the sun is up before going back to bed.

Perfect Wedding Invitations | Customized Wedding Invitations

Posted: 26 Dec 2009 03:25 AM PST

Getting married? As we all know, getting married is one of the important decision you're going to make. You want to make sure everything is done according to your plans. Just like choosing the perfect wedding invitations for your big day. Fortunately Invitation Consultants is there to help you out. They offer customized invitations, announcements, stationery, holiday cards, gifts and party favors. You'll find everything from the newest trends to timeless classics. InvitationConsultants.com has been creating style in print since 1999, providing you with a product you will be excited to send to your family and friends.

0 comments: