Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB

Posted: 21 Apr 2010 06:30 AM PDT


Few days ago we shared a Fence Add-on for Firefox , which would be helpful for you to increase your productivity. Here is another Firefox Add-0n , to increase your productivity while writing articles. Whenever you think of writing a useful post for your readers, you do research about that topic so that you can provide correct and to the point information to your readers.

You usually need to research the topics from reliable websites. The maximum time you waste is to do research on using various search engines. Here I am sharing with you a very simple Add on for Firefox which will surely save your time to research about the topics you want to write.

Discover relevant topics

It helps you to discover quality websites, related articles from blogs and news websites and you can also check out latest comments about the topic you are searching. Always remember comments help you to research in better way about any topic.

features Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB

Different views

You can view all the list of similar websites according to your comfort. You can choose to see thumbnails of websites, animated thumbnail view or browse through toolbar button. SimilarWeb also allows you to choose from List view or thumbnail view. Choose the one which you find easy and time saving.

sidebar Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB Tab mode Buzz Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB

Vote for websites

This is really cool use of SimilarWeb . It allows you to vote for similar site, you can add you own website to SimilarWeb as well as you can share with your friends. You can vote up or down for any website.

toolbar Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB

Do download SimilarWeb and use it and let me know your view. I think SimilarWeb is helpful for all the bloggers to increase their productivity.

Do share with us, which Firefox Add-on you use to increase your productivity?

Cheap Domain name | Dreamhost Wp Hosting 50$ discount

This Post Research Topics on the Web with SimilarWEB is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

Find how much time you spend on a website while using Chrome

Posted: 21 Apr 2010 03:20 AM PDT


I have written a lot about Chrome as a great browser previously and I like it for its speed and simplicity. No toolbar or too many icons. All neatly tucked in, Chrome is my favorite browser. This means I end up doing my internet surfing with Chrome. Most times I use Facebook, Email and Reader through Chrome so I thought it would be nice to track how much time I spend on which website to give me a better idea of my productivity while online.

With a Chrome extension which I came across on Lifehacker, called RescueTime you can monitor the time you spend on all websites with while using the Chrome browser.

rescuetime chrome Find how much time you spend on a website while using Chrome

About Rescue Time

  • This extension monitors all usage on Chrome browser and gives you the amount of time you spend on websites and also categorized websites. Some of these categories are Social Networking, Emai etc.
  • I liked the graphical representation of the data as it gives a clear and simple snap shot of your productivity while you are online.
  • The icon appears on the right hand top corner next to the address bar of Chrome. Clicking on it can give you some details of the tracking. Getting a comprehensive reports is good.

I have installed this Rescue Time with Chrome and it will interesting to see results after a couple of days of usage. I like this as it will really give me new insights into how to make better usage of my time online. :-P I can see this extension being a favorite of mine just like Site Meterz which I use to get stats of websites I visit on Chrome.

Download Rescue Time for Chrome and drop in your comments here to let me know what you liked or disliked about it.

Cheap Domain name | Dreamhost Wp Hosting 50$ discount

This Post Find how much time you spend on a website while using Chrome is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

0 comments: