Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Watch Letters To Juliet (2010) Trailer Online

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 01:30 AM PDT

I was just done looking at the Letters To Juliet preview trailer on Youtube. It seems like a nice movie to watch. Letters to Juliet stars Amanda Seyfried, Christopher Egan, Vanessa Redgrave, under the direction of Gary Winick. In theaters May 14, 2010.

An American girl on vacation in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter. Source: imdb.com


What if you had a second chance to find true love?

Document Scanning Software

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 01:11 AM PDT

It's been a while since I wanted to buy a new document scanning software, but I can't still decide which one to buy. There are so many out there so I had a hard time deciding which one to choose. Dear hubby isn't much of a help since he's not really into this kind of stuff. Besides, I'm still waiting for my friend's email since she knows a lot of stuff. In the meantime, I guess I just have to wait and look for an affordable scanning software online at officegemini.com, a website which offers multiple document management software systems and solutions. We help companies integrate EDMS and CMS with their current applications.

How To Lose Weight Naturally

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 01:01 AM PDT

I still remember when I was sick two weeks ago. I had a terrible sore throat and was not able to eat for three days. So I ended eating canned soup every day. As a result, I lost two pounds. Few days ago, I felt like I gained weight again so I weighed myself and found out I gained two pounds back. Gosh, my belly is getting bigger now. Well, I'm really trying hard to get rid of it. It's not really bad compared to others. In fact, I'm still lucky because I still don't need those clinicallix, a clinically tested and proven weight loss compounds. With Clinicallix, you will finally be able to lose more weight, burn more fat, and increasing energy while staying full for longer with one simple formula.

0 comments: