Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Another Busy Day

Posted: 22 Apr 2010 09:51 AM PDT

Another busy day for me here at home. The kids are a lot better now compared last week. They're still coughing every once in a while but no more fever. Thank goodness. I was really busy these past few days. We will be gone for almost a month so I have to clean the house before we leave. I haven't pack my stuff yet. There are only nine (9) days to go before our trip abroad. Gosh, thinking about it make me more excited about our upcoming trip! I can't wait to see my family! It's been eight (8) long years since the last time I saw them.

Cargo Elastic Waist Pants

Posted: 22 Apr 2010 08:54 AM PDT

As I already mentioned in my other blog entry, both dear hubby and I gained weight. I started gaining weight last December. Honestly, I was very happy. Well, I've been petite my whole life and gaining extra pounds was like impossible due to my fast metabolism. As I started gaining weight, my belly started getting bigger too. I weighed myself yesterday and I gained another pound. So far, I gained sixteen (16) pounds within four months. My pants doesn't fit anymore. Last Sunday, hubby and I decided to go shopping. I bought some pair of jeans (size 3). I used to wear size 0. My dear husband kept telling me to watch my food intake. I'm not sure if I can keep my current weight but let's see what happens.

While doing my online shopping yesterday, I stumbled upon blair.com, a website which offer exceptional clothing for women and men, plus quality items for your home. While browsing for men's pants, I found cargo elastic waist pants with full elastic waist with inside drawstring, zip fly, cargo pockets, and the soft cotton-rich knit fleece won't pill or shrink. I guess it will look good on my dear husband. Good thing I found cheap prices on blair.com. They have huge selection of clothing from a selection of brands and stores. I finally added their website to my bookmark for future reference.

Houses For Rent Shop

Posted: 22 Apr 2010 09:45 AM PDT

Dear hubby and I has been planning to sell our house for quite some time now. In fact, we already talked to the real estate agent. He came over to look the house and he suggested a few things. Dear hubby wanted to repaint the house, change the window glasses, replace the toilets, etc. Of course, I was not happy about it. The real estate agent said we do not have to do all those things. He suggested a few things; like paint the master's bedroom, wash the wall outside then it should be ready good to go. Besides, we will never make any money from it so I guess it is nice to just do whatever he suggested. After all, that is his specialties. But we cannot still decide where to move yet. Dear hubby doesn't like driving more than sixty miles away from work so I thought either Everett, Marysville or Lynnwood would be the best option. I like these three so far. So either one of them are fine with me. Last month, I was looking for Houses To Rent in one of these places but was not lucky enough. Either they're too small or too far away from shopping malls, banks, or private schools. Oh well, maybe I will try again some other time. In the meantime, I have to check out this affordable housing options, rental assistance and FHA information and be familiarize with these things.

0 comments: