Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Time Is Of The Essence: Citizen Eco Drive

Posted: 17 Apr 2010 09:05 PM PDT

citizen eco drive watchI talked to my sister on the phone today. She is a Teacher and is looking forward for her very first teaching job this coming June. She passed the board examination in 2005 but waited for over five years before getting this job. I know she's happy about it. I would like to congratulate her for her first teaching job. As a gift, I am planning to buy her a new watch. Good thing I found out about bluedial.com, a website which offer an affordable Citizen Eco Drive watches for men and women. I guess the citizen watch silhouette eco-drive expansion bracelet looks good on her. I already added their website to my bookmark for future reference.

0 comments: