Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Promotional Custom Hats And Headwear

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 03:25 AM PDT

Looking for an affordable, yet high quality promotional custom hats for your business? There are so many ways to promote your business nowadays. If you are looking for a unique way to advertise your business, USimprints.com can help you out. They have a large selection of embroidered hats that you can imprint your logo at a very reasonable price. They will create and print your logo on custom hats and have your company take advantage of this impact with the wide range of promotional caps and hats from USimprints.

The Importance Of Security Cameras

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 03:02 AM PDT

I found out from my friend that the only gasoline station in our hometown have been robbed! She said, there were four armed unidentified men went directly to the cashier and took the money. Luckily the owner was home at the time and saw what happened through the security cameras. So he immediately went outside and chased the unidentified men and shot one of them. The other three suspects managed to flee using a get away motorcycle. While the other suspect who got shot died later that day.

10 Best Movies I've Seen Lately

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 02:49 AM PDT

Like most people, I am also a movie junkie. I mainly like action, romantic-comedy, and some other selected suspense-thriller films.

Here are the 10 best movies I've seen recently:
1) Fireproof
2) The Proposal (I was surprised my DH liked it!)
3) Untraceable
4) A Perfect Getaway
5) Surrogates
6) Killshot
7) G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
8) The Code
9) Max Payne
10) The Uninvited

0 comments: