Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Getting Closer

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 07:25 PM PDT

I'm supposed to check out some life insurance quote online but totally forgot all about it. I was really busy yesterday and also today. I was busy preparing for our upcoming trip to the Philippines. There are only few more days to go before the big trip! Tomorrow will be another busy day for me. I have to do the final preparation and make sure we have everything we need for the trip. Besides, I'm also busy with the kids. I'm just glad they're both okay now. I hope they don't get sick during the trip.

Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 06:53 PM PDT

I'm sure all Baskin Robbins lover will love it! Hurry, visit your favorite Baskin Robbins location right away! Too bad can't go there right now. Hubby won't be home until 11:30 so better luck next time.

baskin robbins
Join us for 31 Cent Scoop Night at Baskin-Robbins® and help us honor America's firefighters. The Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation is donating $100,000 to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

Participating stores will reduce prices of ice cream scoops to 31 cents*. At some locations, you may also have an opportunity to make a donation to your local fire charities. Source: Baskin Robbins

0 comments: