Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Batuan Bohol Mayor Gregoria Pepito

Posted: 07 Apr 2010 10:02 PM PDT

Last Sunday, I found out my cousin and Ninang Batuan town Mayor Gregoria "Goring" Pepito was rushed to the hospital on Thursday, April 1 due to a heart attack. She was later transferred to Chongwa Hospital in Cebu City. She's been in a coma since Thursday. My sister and cousins, along with their co-workers went to Cebu yesterday to visit her and they found out Ninang is in a critical condition. The doctors tried their best to save her but to no avail. I received another text message from my sister to let me know Ninang passed away today. I was sad and couldn't stop crying. She never have the chance to meet the kids, ever. It's so sad but I'm sure she's happy in God's hand right now. She will always be remember as a sweet, kind and loving person to all. My family would like to extend our deepest condolence to the Pepito, Tiongson, and Dampog family. May her soul rest in peace.

0 comments: