Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


Share music with your Facebook and Twitter contacts

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 07:49 AM PST


Working online can mean people like me can end up spending anywhere from 8-10 hours online everyday as a minimum. But being online does not mean I do not have some for of recreation as someone said ‘All work and not play makes Jack a dull boy’. Here work would be blogging and Jack would be me. There is one thing that I love doing is sharing music and videos and interesting links with friends on Facebook and Twitter.

Here I came across Feeder fm which a online service which just about plays any song you search for and allows you to share it with your Twitter and Facebook contacts.

About Feeder fm

  • I could sign-in using my Facebook credentials. Then all I had to do was look up music with the search box.
  • I could search with Artist Name or Song Name. When you click on a result you can play it and then share it online with your Facebook and Twitter contacts.
  • Then from a list select which friend you want to share the song with and click on Feed. (see image below)

So now I can share a song I like with a friend from Facebook or Twitter. This is quite a lot of fun and I guess my friends can expect a lot of musical content from me. :-P

Go ahead and try out Feeder.fm and tell us what do you think about this service? Do drop in your comments.

This Post Share music with your Facebook and Twitter contacts is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

Youtube Follow me Buttons for Video Bloggers

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 07:37 AM PST


Video blogging is getting hype day by day and it's target of most of video bloggers is to get more subscriber for their video youtube channels. Youtube has released lots of stickers set for their youtube publishers and you are free to use it on your blog. <source>

The buttons are in different sizes and colors.   You can download the Youtube free follow me stickers from this page :

youtube_stickers

You can also subscribe to our Wordpress tutorials channel on Youtube. Meanwhile let us know: Do you create video tutorials.

This Post Youtube Follow me Buttons for Video Bloggers is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

Hot trends from almost anywhere with Trends Buzz

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:32 AM PST


A long while ago I wrote about a service which mixes Google trend results with Bing Search results. I guess these tools can be used by SEO experts along with people who are just interesting in knowing what the world is following. There are many ways to get what are the hot trends on Google, Bing and Twitter.

At times I felt it was a waste of time looking up trends for clues for new material for DW. I agree if you are a blogger then looking up trends cannot give you ideas for new posts but looking up trends can once a day can give you directions to look up interesting things. You never know when something clicks and you have something new to blog about. ;-)

This is where I came across Trends Buzz and have made it my browser’s start page.

Trends Buzz displays on its homepage top 10 Trending topics from many sources. These sources are Google Hot Trends, Yahoo Buzz Movers, Twitter Trending Topics, New York Times, Search.com, Alexa hot topics, Wordtracker and Bing xRank.

The good thing is its not just a list of top trending topics but on clicking on anyone of them it takes you to a page which has a summary of sorts on how that topic has been covered on the net which includes links to blogs which have covered the topic.

Unfortunately the trends are real time and change every time you load the website. There are no archives but in their blog they claim that an archive will be made available very soon.

Do check out Trends Buzz and drop in your comments on what you think about it? I sure would like to know. :-)

This Post Hot trends from almost anywhere with Trends Buzz is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

0 comments: