Friday, March 12, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Hillsong Power Of Your Love (Lyrics)

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 02:02 AM PST

I love listening to the Power of Your Love by Hillsong whenever I feel down. And Lord I've come to know the weaknesses I see in me will be stripped away by the power of your love...

Working Late Again

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:29 AM PST

Apple 8GB iPod nano, Black

I got a message from my dear husband few minutes ago. He's coming home late again. He has to work overtime. That means, I have to wait and stay up late as well. Night shift stink big time. I can relate why my friend used to complain when her boss wanted her to work night shift.

It's very quite in here. The kids are already in bed. I'm bored, so I decided to browse for some ipods to ease my boredom. Now, I am looking forward to have my own ipod as well. Our anniversary is coming up. I wish dear hubby can read this post :)

0 comments: