Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


How Sad

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 10:29 PM PDT

I found out two of our friends are filing for divorce for the very same reason. Their wives are cheating! Gosh, I can't believe why they did it. As a Christian, I know it is a sin and besides, it is shameful too. Anyway, the first couple have been married for 15 years while the second couple have been married for 3 or 4 years. I was sad when I learned about what happened to them. But I guess it is better than living with someone you can't trust!

New Treadmills

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 10:36 PM PDT

I've been to Y several times. Yesterday, I noticed their new treadmills and I have been itching to try one of their treadmills someday. I'm kinda ashamed to try it because most of the women there were not as skinny as me LOL. Anyway, dear hubby wanted me to try the Zumba dance but I don't think I will do it. Maybe I will also try weight lifting one of these days. Oh, just so you know, I have been using the dumbell at home for quite some time now.

0 comments: