Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Hemorrhoid Relief During Pregnancy

Posted: 02 Mar 2010 01:18 AM PST

Hemorrhoids are painful. I still remember when my cousin was pregnant with her first child. She had a bleeding hemorrhoids and I can't imagine how painful it was for her at that time. I read an article that most hemorrhoid treatments only temporarily relieve the symptoms. If you are looking for hemorrhoids treatment, then you might want to check out hemorrhoids relief at home. ReliefHemorrhoid.com they are focused on finding hemorrhoid treatments that not only provide temporary relief but also aid your body in fighting the hemorrhoids reducing the time needed to recover.

Top 10 Entrecard Droppers For February 2010

Posted: 02 Mar 2010 12:53 AM PST

I can't remember when was the last time I dropped EC on this blog. I guess it's been weeks already. But I'm so thankful for my fellow EC droppers for their continuous visits here in my blog. I promise to reciprocate all of your drops.

Here are the top 10 EC droppers for the month of February 2010. Thanks guys. I really appreciate all of you.

Dropper # of drops
Learning Corner 31
Business & Life Success 31
Online Social Networking 30
Crimsonsparkle.net 23
Online Money 23
Likod Kwaderno 23
Guitarbench.com 17
Toast & Egg & Me... 16
Beyond Feron 11
kanashii's 11

0 comments: