Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


West Des Moines Chiropractor

Posted: 09 Mar 2010 04:28 PM PST

Few years ago, I started having back pain so I decided to go to a family chiropractic care with my dear husband for my back pain relief. Like most people with pain and discomfort, I also want to find effective and tips for immediate relief. Boy, I was glad I decided to pay her a visit. It was one of the best decision I ever had. My back pain was gone. Thanks to my dear husband for introducing me to his Chiropractor. If you're in pain and live in Des Moines or neighboring areas and looking for a reputable West Des Moines Chiropractic care, then Hassel Family Chiropractic is the answer. Chiropractic offers natural relief of chronic pain, headaches, disc disorders and personal injury cases. Not only that, Chiropractors also help newborns, infants, teenagers, adults and seniors for any pain and discomfort they may have. And West Des Moines families choose Hassel Family Chiropractic for their pain relief care.

March Home And House Designs

Posted: 09 Mar 2010 03:19 PM PST

I talked to my friend on the phone the other day. She was so happy because she finally had a go signal from her husband about the house plan that they're been planning for months now. Like her, I'm also looking for some home plans and designs online. It's been a while since dear hubby and I wanted to build a house over there so we don't have to stay in the hotel anymore. I don't like the idea of staying in the hotel anyway. So I guess having your own place is the best way to go. As we all know, looking for the home of your dreams isn't an easy task. Fortunately, there are places where they help you find your dream home plan that incorporates every designs that suit your lifestyle and budget. Recently, I found out March is a big month of home or house plans from houseplansandmore.com. So I have to check out their website again for some unique and stylish home plans and designs. At houseplansandmore.com, their collection features several different home plan styles categorized for easy searching where you can search house plans by style. This will allows buyers to view all of the house plans available for a certain home style. Very cool and unique house plans online.

It's Been Days

Posted: 09 Mar 2010 03:02 PM PST

Wow, I can't believe it's been days since my last entry here. As usual, I was really busy these past few days taking care of some important matter with regards to our upcoming trip this coming Spring. Besides, I was not feeling well last weekend so I decided to stay away from the computer and relax a little bit. But I'm so glad everything is okay now.

In the meantime, I also want to give some priority to an admin jobs before our trip. I know, being a mom and a wife isn't easy but it has to be done. I know, multi-tasking is hard but it's also fun :)

0 comments: