Friday, March 19, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Orlando Vacation Postponed

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 05:38 PM PDT

Like most people, I was also looking forward to visit Orlando vacation but sad to say, dear hubby decided to put it on hold for a while as we are going to visit our family this Spring. Of course, they're always our priority. It's been 8 long years since the last time I saw my family and I missed them terribly. But we're still planning to visit Orlando, Florida in the near future, especially Universal Studios, the Holy land theme park, and other beautiful places in Orlando, Florida.

Beautiful Sunny Day

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 02:35 PM PDT

What a beautiful sunny day today! Mr. sunshine is here! It's been days since the last time I see the sun. That's Washington for you! I hope it will be like this for the rest of the week. But I doubt it. Anyway, might as well enjoy the day while it last.

0 comments: