Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Create A Free Website Today

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:05 AM PDT

I still remember when I started my very first personal homepage more than ten years ago. While still in college, the school gave us free internet access every month and I took advantage of it. I learned a lot of new things online. Then until one day, I stumbled a personal website of my friend that has a unique design. I was fascinated and since then, I started to make my own personal homepage just for the fun of it.

Need your own website? Then, you should visit hpage.com today create a free website. At hpage.com, you can create an account and setup your own website for free. You can use their website builder and create stunning website in no time! They have hundreds of unique design templates available for you to use. Your free account includes, 300 MB webspace, forums, newsletters, member area, counter, guestbook, survey, contact form, pinboard, galleries, link lists, password protection, and many more. These days, making your own personal website is very simple and easy with the help of hpage.com. They helps you make your own free website. Whether you are planning to make personal, group, small business websites. What are you waiting for? Create a free, professional looking website now. No fees; no technical skills needed.

create a free website

Charice To Sing National Anthem in Noynoy Inauguration

Posted: 29 Jun 2010 05:01 PM PDT

International pop star Charice Pempengco will sing the National Anthem at the inauguration of President-elect Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III on June 30th at the Quirino Grandstand. Way to go Charice!


You can read the rest of the story here.

0 comments: