Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Can't Still Decide

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 07:09 PM PDT

nikon dslr

It's been a while since I wanted to buy a new DSLR but I can't still decide which one to buy. There are so many to choose from. Besides, they're a bit pricey. In the meantime, I just have to enjoy my digital cameras since both are in good condition. But I'm still hoping that I will be able to buy a new DSLR before the year ends. I better quit spending money on Ebay and start saving! It won't be easy!

Prescription Sunglasses Online

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 03:38 PM PDT

I've been wearing eyeglasses ever since I was in high school. I didn't like wearing eyeglasses but I had no choice. Couple of days ago, I was looking for an affordable eyewear online when I came across Eyewear Planet website which sells prescription sunglasses, eyeglasses and frames online at super low prices. Top name brands including Ray-Ban, Bolle, American Optical, D&G, Ralph Lauren, Serengeti and more. With Eyewear Planet designs, you can express your bold style and fashion sense with 100% authentic designer eyeglasses and sunglasses from luxury and fashion brands. You can check out their huge selection at www.eyewearplanet.com.

prescription eyeglasses

0 comments: