Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


SBS2 Korean Drama Cinderella's Sister Episodes (English Subbed)

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 03:59 AM PDT

Finally done watching Cinderella's Sister episode 19 few minutes ago. Gosh, I felt like a teenager again after seeing the entire episode. Korean actress Moon Geun Young is one of my favorite Korean actress since the first time I saw her in the hit Korean drama Autumn In My Heart way back in 2000. I like Moon Geun Young simply because she is a very down to earth person and a versatile actress as well.

Cinderella's Sister (also known as Cinderella's Unni, Cinderella's Stepsister) starring Moon Geun Young as Song Eun Jo, Seo Woo as Goo Hyo Sun, Chun Jung Myung as Hong Ki Hoon, and Taecyeon as Han Jung Woo.


Korean Drama Cinderella's Sister Full Trailer

A modern day adaptation of Cinderella with a twist as our Cinderella, Goo Hyo Sun, is loved by everyone whereas her stepsister, Eun Jo, has a dark past and struggles with the fact that her mother starts to care more for Hyo Sun than her. - dramawiki

Busy Person

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 12:54 AM PDT

I really miss blog hopping and EC dropping. I've been very busy these past few days. Besides, dear hubby's friend of more than twenty (20) years is coming this weekend for another job interviews here in Seattle, WA. So I cleaned the house and hopefully the kids won't mess up everything, or else, I will have to clean it again.

Before I forget, let me give you this 7-dfbx link just in case you're looking for a place to find diet pill comparison. It's a beautiful day so dear hubby and I were planning to drive around Lynnwood, WA just for the fun of it.

Best Franchise To Own

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 12:09 AM PDT

My elder brother run a small bakery in Manila. Right now, he is looking forward to open a new branch in the area. I heard he made a decent money every month by doing it. I guess bakery franchise is the best franchise to own. Take Jojie's Bakeshop for example. It started as home-based business in Bohol. In 1993, Jojies Bakeshop opened its first store in Tagbilaran City, Bohol. Then years later more branches where opened. It looks like a good franchise to own someday.

0 comments: