Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Oil Stock Investment

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 04:55 PM PDT

If you've been here before, then I'm sure you already knew that dear hubby and I has been involved in the stock market for quite some time now. He's into oil and gas stock companies, while I'm interested in the technology and restaurants related companies. Few days ago, I decided to invest in Google stock. It was my very first investment and I'm so proud of myself! Can't wait to invest in another companies!

Hair Loss Problem?

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 02:28 PM PDT

Hair loss is a common problems for both men and women of all ages. I still remember when I gave birth to our first child. I also experienced hair loss. I didn't know what to do so I seek professional help right away. Have hair problem? Then, Chaz Dean is your answer! Does Chaz Dean sounds familiar to you? Well, he is a celebrity stylist who use new approach to the way you cleanse your hair without the harsh chemicals in some ordinary shampoos. Few days ago, I came across to wenhair.com, a website dedicated to providing information on hair loss conditions and hair loss solutions for those suffering from hair loss.

0 comments: