Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


Select default Text style in Gmail to enhance your Email

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 07:16 AM PST


Gmail is one of the widely used Email application and it's one of my favorite. Though one thing which I never liked about it its default font and text style. I personally reformat it every time to Verdana font style to make it look better. Though it's my personal choice. I always wanted a feature in Gmail which will help me to select default font style, so that I don't have to manually select it all the time.

Gmail introduced this new feature in which you can select default font style and text style while compiling any email. You can change the setting under Setting tab.

default_text

I'm sure those who are loved of Gmail like me will like this new feature. Have you changed your default font settings or you still using the same default font and text style?

This Post Select default Text style in Gmail to enhance your Email is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

0 comments: