Friday, February 12, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Coolest iPhone Accessories And Cases

Posted: 11 Feb 2010 07:48 PM PST

Addicted to phone accessories? I must admit that I really want to have more and more accessories on my phone but the problem is that I don't have much time putting more decorations on my existing mobile phone. I have two kids to take care of and of course bonding time with my dear hubby. I have to spend more time with my family. Few days ago, I had a chance to talk to my friend back in high school and she just bought a new iphone mobile. She showed it to me during our web chat and it looks very cool with those nice iphone accessories on it. She told me that it was one of the biggest decision she ever had.

This old friend of mine even bought extra iphone case and an iphone dock as back up on her existing accessories that she's using now. Out of curiosness I tried surfing online about iphone too, and yes they are cool and interesting. Mostly my online friends has two or three phones and one of those is iphone. I am wondering what are the use of other phone, but that trends now so it's good for them to have it one at a time. Through mobilefun.co.uk, you can find all iphone accessories, mobile model and brands. This is intended for for those who wants to explore the newest and coolest communication technology these days.

0 comments: