Friday, February 19, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Diets That Work

Posted: 19 Feb 2010 03:28 AM PST

Have a hard time losing weight? I've known some people who had a hard time losing weight. I guess they did almost everything but to no avail. There are countless diets and weight loss plans out there. Some of them do work for some people. But not every diet will work for you. As we all know, to find a diets that work isn't easy at all. For me, I have maintained my weight without following a strict eating plan. Thanks to my fast metabolism!

Ready To Go

Posted: 19 Feb 2010 12:19 AM PST

All our bags are packed and ready to go. Vancouver, Canada that is! After almost one week of thinking, dear hubby and I finally decided to go to Vancouver, Canada for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. He will do a ministry on the side. We're all excited. As a result, I forgot to check out kymaro body shaper for a friend of mine. I will probably do it later. It's getting late here and I need to get some sleep. It's gonna be a long day!

0 comments: