Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Home Based Business Network Marketing

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 10:29 PM PDT

I never thought that I would end up being one of those mom who Work From Home. I still remember when I first came over here in the US in 2002. I told myself to find a job right away but didn't happen. In 2004, I became a full time stay at home mom to our dear daughter. Since then, I never look back and had no regrets at all. Speaking of work from home, there are so many ways to make money online. In 2006, I got my very first part time job online. It was fun and exciting experience for me. I like the idea of working online since I can do whatever I want, set my own time, and take care of my kids at the same time. Fortunately, I was able to find an legitimate work at home job opportunities online.

Few days ago, I stumbled upon Go2platinum.com, a website where you can find opportunity to work from home with MLM and 4life transfer factor products. The 4Life International Mentors Team, start a multi level marketing business, home based business network marketing with 4 life Transfer Factor. Also offer information on other mlm business opportunity for network marketing offered at this site for network marketing and many more. The website offer complete resource providing work at home jobs online, careers, home businesses, and home based business ideas to help you find honest work from home and make money online.

Typing Speed Test: How Fast Can You Type?

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 08:50 PM PDT

I do typing speed test from time to time. So tonight, I decided to do it again. Here is the result...

76 words

typing test

How about you? How fast can you type?

0 comments: