Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


IHOP Kid's Eat Free (August 2010)

Posted: 11 Aug 2010 10:28 AM PDT

We've never been to IHOP for a while. But yesterday, I saw their IHOP Kid's Eat Free commercial on TV and I was like, this is it! We have to go to IHOP to avail this promotion! You'll receive one free Kids Meal with each adult entree purchase from 4pm - 10pm every day in August.

Free meal valid for kids 12 and under on "Just for Kids" menu items. Drinks not included unless otherwise specified on "Just for Kids" menu. Dine-in only. Available at participating locations only for a limited time. Not valid with any other discounts or coupons. Visit www.ihop.com for more details!

Planters To Add Beauty To Your Gardens

Posted: 11 Aug 2010 12:38 AM PDT

If you are looking for accent pieces or for something that would add beauty to your garden, they why not get some outdoor planters that would match the overall theme of your garden. Yes, there are a lot of styles and designs to choose from and it doesn't just come in one shape. My mom, who is so much into gardening, taught me how to choose the perfect outddor planter for a specific plant.

From then on, people would always tell me how beautiful my garden is. And they even thought those are pricey, they just don't know that I got it from sale. Since I am now done with my garden, I wanted to get some indoor planters this time for my plants inside the house. I want something in bright color to make it stand out since our floor is already in black. Do you know any indoor planter(s) on sale for now? I better look at my favorite site to see if they have current promotions.

Cheap Arizona Insurance Provider

Posted: 10 Aug 2010 05:43 PM PDT

My cousin who is a Nurse is considering of moving to Arizona for good. In fact, she already talked to her friends who live in Phoenix, Arizona and asked if they can find a reputable, yet cheap Arizona insurance provider in the area. Few days ago, she stumbled cheap-autoinsurance.com, a website where you can get free auto insurance quotes. They provide sources for the best rates on Arizona automobile insurance. Not only that, the site also provides other useful articles and helpful collections of informative tips. Whether you are looking for cheap auto insurance in Tucson to Phoenix car insurance, auto insurance Mesa to Car Insurance Tempe AZ, you'll be glad you stopped by today for a cheap Arizona auto insurance quote you need at the low rates you want.

Saving money on car insurance is easier than you think these days. Thanks to the internet. It only take a few minutes and see for yourself how much you can save on AZ auto insurance where you live. Get and compare instant rate quotes from insurance companies wanting your business. Such a great news indeed! I'm sure my cousin will be happy about it. So if you are one of those who are looking for a reputable AZ insurance provider, then don't forget to visit their website today and see for yourself how much you can save whether you need cheap AZ liability car insurance or cheap Arizona full coverage auto insurance.

0 comments: