Monday, August 9, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


High Quality Mattress For Less

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 11:44 AM PDT

Went to the mall the other day and found some mattress(s) that was on sale. I really wanted to buy some for the kids but decided to wait until we move to a new house. Since dear hubby can't carry heavy stuff due to his bad hips, we are planning to hire someone to do the job. Besides, I don't want to pay twice so we'll have to stick to the plan and wait.

Credit Card Processing

Posted: 09 Aug 2010 12:26 AM PDT

Right now my husband and I are brainstorming about the possible business ventures that we would like to plunge in. We already have three ideas and what I need to do right now is establish some contacts and do some thorough research. I don't want to go into a battle unarmed. The husband is encouraging me to do the study as early as now so that we can start the business as soon as possible. Also, he suggested for me to look into the process of using credit cards as payment. This has been a request of his ever since I don't know when. Haha. He is very much interested on ways on how to used the credit card for the business. It's a good thing I was able to discover the www.creditcardprocessing.org. The site has reviews on companies who are into credit card processing. They also have articles about credit card payments and related stuff which are all helpful to businesses who wants to know about credit card processing.

0 comments: