Friday, August 13, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Interested In Superb Web Hosting

Posted: 12 Aug 2010 07:18 PM PDT

Owning a fashion or ready to wear clothing buy and sell side business is a lucrative business. You just need to have the patience to look for sales and have the love for shopping and selling. I had been doing this side business for about two years now. My target market are busy moms who do not have to go shopping or those buyers who do are not interested in scouring sales racks at
the mall. At first I was posting all my items for sale at a social networking site. But now I think I'm ready to have my own web store that is hosted and powered by hosting professionals such as Superb internet. Their services include managed hosting, dedicated server, web hosting, domains and colocation service.

Superb internet have managed hosting services that included a prepaid or lease to own dedicated server. This will ensure your data is safe and secure. They provide 24/7 customer support, marketing support, and professional to help you with your needs. They also provide help on firewall, OS hardening, load balancing, and others. Right now I am only interested in their web hosting, I just need the basic service but someday when my business is big, I
might avail of their other services.

Family Night with HD TV

Posted: 12 Aug 2010 07:04 PM PDT

Every Friday night my family and I like to sit down and watch movies. We use the best deals on direct tv high definition to watch family friendly movies such as cartoons and Disney movies during the weekends. It is our time to bond as a family, cuddling on the couch, watching a good show. Family movie night usually consists of my mom, two kids and myself. One of us pops the popcorn and another one will find a movie on TV. Our favorite channel is the Disney channel because we can usually find a made-for-TV movie pretty quickly.

We try and get the best movie experience possible, and that is why watching our movies in HD television is the way to go for us. We are able to get better pixel resolution and watch movies the way they were meant to be watched. This also allows us to get more in touch with the plot, since it looks so realistic.

Just last week we watched Meet the Robinsons with our HD TV. This action-packed children's movie was the perfect treat to the end of our week. We laughed together, enjoyed the suspense and tried to figure out the plot together. This was our first time watching the film, so it was especially enjoyable. I will always value my family movie nights with the kids and my mom. Next week we plan on ordering pizza and watching Harry and the Hendersons. I can already imagine it is going to be hilarious and entertaining, as usual.

Posted by Darwin Garza

0 comments: