Monday, August 2, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Customize Online Printing Needs

Posted: 02 Aug 2010 07:11 AM PDT

I am going to go to www.my1stop.com for my future printing needs. Why run around in your car, burning gas, when you can just go online and get it done? I do my own Address Label Printing still; but when I need something bigger and even more professional, I will go to the Online Printing experts at www.my1stop.com. We just got a new printer here at home, and I hope we can get the thing working. It was a floor demo, and we have to get the drivers from the web; but the price was right. It's a picture printer primarily, and the guy said it would also do normal paper printing. Of course we will be using premium photo ink. Hopefully, we can get those re-filled at the local drugstore for a low price. I can't stand paying top dollar for printer ink.

On another subject, I was just thinking that I need to get some magnetic signs made pretty soon. My old ones are at least 9 years old and dirty. I might go over to www.my1stop.com right now and see what kind of magnetic signs I can get made.

For interesting design and business solutions with strategies to better use the products for marketing promotion, my1stop.com is the answer.

Ready To Assemble Cabinets

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 08:10 PM PDT

I'm going to look some of those RTA kitchen cabinets and see about some new cabinets for our soon-to-be new house. The old house is from an estate of some folks who have passed away, and the cabinet are definitely from the last century! They're showing their age, and this wet climate of ours has not helped them at all. I'm not thrilled about spending the money to buy kitchen cabinets; but what can I do? It won't be the same if we don't get those cabinets replaced, along with the long list of other upgrades that need to be done. Speaking of those things, I wonder if I can just buy kitchen cabinets online, along with all the other upgrade stuff. Whatever the case, the wife insists that we must buy kitchen cabinets soon after we move in or even better- before we move in! I agree. It would certainly be better to get it done before we put a bunch of stuff in the old cabinets. RTA kitchen cabinets is probably the best way to go. I'm just glad I found onlinecabinetsdirect.com, a website where you can find RTA kitchen cabinets online at affordable prices with easy to follow damage and return policy.

It's Time To Party

Posted: 02 Aug 2010 02:43 AM PDT

I suspect that one of my favorite singers of all time- David Lee Roth- would recommend a ride on the Orange county party bus or the LA Party bus, when it's time to party. This way you can party down and you don't have to worry about driving drunk. Ever since I found out about los angeles party bus rental, I thought what a great way to party and have a good time- without the hassles and worries about DUIs. It's an idea whose time has come. Once when my employer started their "no smoking" rules, I thought of having a bus where people could come out on their break and grab a smoke. While on the "smoke bus," people could also get some coffee, watch a little TV, or maybe put on some headphones and relax to some chillout tunes. I wonder if the guys in Motley Crue ever considered riding the LA party bus, since they're from that area. Then again, they have enough money to party in style without having to worry about driving or whatever. There are countless other bands from LA who may have ridden the Orange county party bus too, I suppose. The more successful ones, I suppose, would have their own party bus and therefore would have no need of taking advantage of the los angeles party bus rental.

Benefits Of Oregano Oil

Posted: 02 Aug 2010 02:43 AM PDT

I just had a look at the website over at www.Bio-alternatives.net. I will have to go back there when I get ready to make my next order of supplements. It looks like they have some pretty good products over there, including oregano oil. I'm not sure what they're using that for nowadays; but I'm sure it helps some folks. I know a guy who is very skeptical when it comes to taking supplements. He had some bad experiences with some supplement sellers I guess, and hence gave up on them. I, however, am a firm believer in the benefits of supplements and natural remedies. It looks like they have some good Glucosamine Sulfate over there at www.Bio-alternatives.net. Once I run out of Glucosamine, I'm going to order some of that Glucosamine powder they have there. I had heard that sulfate is what you want for the second ingredient in that. I don't know if I have ever tried the sulfate formula. I don't think I have. It's always been the hydrochloride formula. This is the case in my current bottle, which is gigantic; so it will be a while before I'm ready to order some more. Well let's wait and see...

Non Profit Accounting Position

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 07:47 PM PDT

It's been awhile since I talked to my cousin's wife on the phone. The last time I talk to her, she mentioned she really wanted to come over here in the United States to work as a CPA or Certified Public Account. She is currently working as a Government accounting in the Philippines. I think she's been working there for almost five years now. Speaking of accounting jobs, she is currently busy looking for a place where they offer a career center with jobs and internships and luckily found md-cpas.com website. She mentioned she already check some Accounting jobs Pennsylvania.

The MaherDuessel Certified Public Accountants is dedicated to their serving their clients with service and personal attention. Maher Duessel Certified Public Accountants is a regional public accounting firm with 70 professionals throughout Pennsylvania providing all accounting and consulting services to clients in government and the non-profit sectors. I found out that Pittsburgh Business Times nominated this company as one of The Best Places to Work. There's no doubt why my cousin's wife really wanted to apply in a Non-profit accounting position. Well, based on her credibility as an accountant, I think she can do it. She's a very smart person to begin with.

Reliable And Long Lasting Marine Engines

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 07:38 PM PDT

I need to take a look at pertaining to Marine engines. I saw a job the other day, where the work involved marine drive shafts of some sort. It mentioned that if you had been involved in an apprenticeship program, then that would be helpful in making you a better candidate for the job. I suppose that in this apprenticeship program, you learn the basics about a Boat engine. If this program has enough Marine engine information, then it would be a step toward working in a shipyard. A Naval shipyard, as a matter of fact. Then again, I suppose that any shipyard with a Union would be a good place to work. A lot of those guys probably know a great deal about Marine engines. I am going to have to see just what's out there in the way of apprenticeship programs. There will never be a better time for me to explore what's out there. Few days ago, I came across to US Engines Inc, a company which provides its customers with affordable, reliable, and long lasting marine engines, including mercruiser engines, boat engines, and many more. I found out that US Engines Inc work with the very best import engines as Japanese engines as Toyota engines at affordable prices. Sounds pretty cool, isn't it?

Home Sweet Home

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 07:27 PM PDT

One of my online friends just could not contain her excitement. She shared the good news that after years of living with her in-laws, she and her husband have built, and are now moving into the home of their dreams. The size and location of their new house is very ideal for their family. It is just a stone's throw away from her husband's place of work, a host of good quality schools, and the commercial district which has a mall, a hospital and other commercial establishments. I could just feel my friend's excitement and pride as she shared the progresses of their home building—from the appliances that they bought, to the layout that they decided on, and the many fixtures that she and her husband personally selected—including kitchen light fixtures and a pendant light fixtures. For a kitchen pendant lighting, she tells me that she browsed through echolightingdesign.com, which contains a wide array of lighting choices to suit any and every home. The choices were modern, tasteful, and best of all, affordable. It's a very cool and interesting site to browse. I am very, happy for my friend. And I hope that when our time comes for house planning, the same site will come handy as well.

Put Your Trust In Big Berkey Water Filter

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 07:17 PM PDT

For those who just have to have clean and/or chlorine free water, I recommend www.bigberkeywaterfilters.com. They have all the Water filters a human being could possibly need. My mother is concerned about the chlorine coming through her shower head. She would most certainly benefit from looking at Water purifiers over at the Big Berkey filters website: www.bigberkeywaterfilters.com. I've done it; my mother has done it; my wife has done it. We've all carried home bottles of water at one time or another. My in-laws do it all the time. What a pain in the butt. It's so much easier to just have a Home water filter that takes all the worries away- and you can avoid all that labor. Of course, if you have to have a chlorine-less shower head, then you will have to get one of those filters also. I understand, believe me. I wish my children would get a bath after they go to the pool. This way all that chlorine on their skin would not be there anymore. So, if you're like me who is tired of pouring a big glass of water and not knowing what's in it, it's time to put your trust in Big Berkey Water Filters. Enjoy peace of mind and with Berkey home water filters today!

Floor Polishing Services

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 06:54 PM PDT

Let's face it, tile removal is hard work, no matter how you go about it, right? If I had to do that consistently, I think it would wear me out; but it looks like over at http:www.innovatechproducts.com they have products that make the task a whole lot easier. If you have a nice machine that is easy to change wheels and take care of, then that makes the job a whole lot easier to go to everyday. They also have equipment for carpet removal. I didn't know they had equipment for that. I guess I always assumed that it would be done by hand. I don't why I would think that- I guess I haven't given it much thought. They're going to re-carpet the library soon. Perhaps I should go over there and see what they're using. At http://www.innovatechproducts.com they also talk about concrete polishing equipment. I won't have to worry about any of this stuff, until I get that custodian job at the local airplane making company. Innovatechproducts.com provides floor removal, floor grinder, and floor polishing services at unbeatable prices. Their Terminator, i-shine and Predator cleaning machines sounds pretty cool too. I guess my friend should look into this company too.

Funny T-Shirts And Women's Thongs

Posted: 01 Aug 2010 06:16 PM PDT

I know that there's plenty of funny t-shirts at the various conservative ads that would pop up on conservative websites. Ever since I (sort of) got out of politics, I don't look at those sites so much anymore. I don't want to spend the money on the funny t-shirts either. A long time ago, I made up my mind that I would not buy the t-shirt. Well, I've stuck to that for the most part; but every once in a while I get weak and buy the t-shirt. I guess I just love to advertise this or that. I don't listen to the conservative radio shows anymore, and I don't miss the aggravation, etc. I paid my dues with those stations, and enough is enough. I will occasionally write to one of the local talkers; but he only responds about 1 out of 3 times. He's a pretty sharp guy. He'll be on for many years to come, I'm sure. Recently, I found foulmouthshirts.com, a website where you can find funny t-shirts and women's thongs. At Foul Mouth Shirts, they offer a wide selection of funny shirts, rude t shirts, novelty shirts at unbeatable low prices. Be sure to check out their website today!

0 comments: