Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


San Francisco Auto Repair Shops

Posted: 24 Aug 2010 01:02 PM PDT

Vacation to the sunny west coast is always a welcome change. The weather is good, the food is great and the people are generally much happier. It was my first time in the West Coast and I loved it. My mother lent me her honda accord to drive around town. She's had it since 2002 and while it's a little bit beat now, it still takes her to point a to b, mom said she can still keep her for a couple more years.

While driving around Ashbury Heights, I noticed that the car would jolt and sputter as I drive off. Also it was losing accelerating power as I drove up the hilly neighborhood. I went back home and after a quick research online on car symptoms check list, we found out what was wrong. Results were showing a large number of possibilities of what could be wrong with the car but we think the timing belt is already bad. We just threw in the towel and decided we need an expert mechanic to look at at, this we cannot do on our own. Mom did not know any San Francisco auto repair shops but we found one through RepairPal. Not only we were able to get information on the closest reliable mechanic, we were also able to get an estimate of how much it's going to cost.

0 comments: