Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Electric Motors

Posted: 13 Aug 2010 05:08 PM PDT

I am so glad that my family is free from all the water and power interruptions in the Philippines. Back in the day, I remember that my school years was plagued by rotating blackouts which so disruptive to the point that I experienced major setbacks in my review and chore schedules. My cousin in the Philippines says that their auto supply and repair shop was not spared from the problem of dwindling utility supply. The blackouts were so disruptive, in fact, that some of the Hydraulic rams, Electric motors, and Compressed air dryer sets were subject to fluctuating power supply. Thank God, there were no major operational issues for the said machines. Nonetheless, the power outage affected their daily operations and income. If and when my cousin runs into major equipment problems, I will be sure to refer her to fremontindustrialsupply.com, which contains a wide selection of heavy machines for her evaluation and consideration. With me here in the US, she is confident that she will have an extra set of eyes and ears in order to get the best equipment deals for her business. I am flattered for being called upon to assist her. And I hope I can rise up to the challenge.

0 comments: