Friday, January 15, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Friday's Fill-in #158

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 12:56 AM PST

ffi


1. There are places that my dear husband and I want to go this year.
2. Don't blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the bed.
4. Boy, oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting with his closest friends.
6. How can I stop my mind from wandering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to check out this life insurance lead on behalf of my friend, tomorrow my plans include going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to go to Church with the whole family!

A Day At The Beach Kit by Shanmomto4 Designs

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 12:47 AM PST

I was browsing scrapable.net website when I found A Day At The Beach Kit by Shanmomto4Designs which is perfect for our upcoming Philippine trip. I am trying not to buy any more digital scrapbook kits since I still have few kits in my computer, but it's very tempting!

a day at the beach kit

A Day At The Beach Kit includes 15 12x12 papers, 5 frames, 4 shells, 3 ribbons, 3 buttons, 3 fish, 3 pieces of string, 2 leaves, 2 bows, 2 buckets, 2 clouds, 2 starfish, 2 tags, 1 crab, 1 boat, 1 sun, 1 beach ball, 1 bamboo, 1 clip, 1 life preserver, 1 lighthouse, 1 ribbon curl, 1 wave, 1 staple and 1 safetypin.

Hostmonster Hosting Review

Posted: 14 Jan 2010 01:01 PM PST

I'm not surprise why there are many I.T who are offering for best and affordable web hosting company, this is because of the huge competition.  Most web owner are now looking for best offer and giving  excellent services to each clients. For instance, the Hostmonster which only  $3.95 per month. Aside from their lowest rate, this rate covers almost everything that a website needs. Updated and no worries when it comes to their services, they will not leave you till the set-up will be completely done. You can read their online review, and learn more information about their hosting services among other hosting firm. I love reading their achievements as they really focus on higher total satisfaction in each user.  If ever you change your mind after purchasing and if you need more clarification their online customer services is at your service immediately. No return fees if ever you needed. For you to have complete details, hurry up check on them and know the facts about Hostmonster and they are also providing video's for clear tutorials for those who are really interested. One more important thing to know, they are one of the award winning hosting company since 2006. Feel free to check out Hostmonster website for more details.

0 comments: