Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


USB Hard Drive | USB External Hard Drive

Posted: 12 Jan 2010 10:51 PM PST

My computer was hit by a Trojan virus few times last year and I was so tired of backing up my files every now and then. I heard a lot of good things about external hard drive (EHD) and I am planning to get one pretty soon. This is perfect especially I have tons of photos, music, videos, and documents. USB external hard drives are designed to be a true plug and play. Just plug them into an available USB port and start backing up your files, music, videos and photos. Backing up your files has never been easier!

Perfect Smile Dentistry

Posted: 12 Jan 2010 10:44 PM PST

Like most people, I also have missing teeth and want to restore my smile. My husband kept on telling me to have a dental implants but I am a little bit scared. I really wish to have a perfect smile and beautiful white teeth so I can look and feel great. I just hope I will be able to overcome my fear someday so I can have a perfet smile like anybody else.

Anyway, if you live in New Jersey or neighboring areas and still looking for a reputable dentist, then might as well check out Orange NJ dental implants for your care dentistry needs.

The Lily Pad: Tadpole Tuesday

Posted: 12 Jan 2010 03:26 PM PST

It's been a while since my last digital scrap layout. Been really busy these past few months. I have tons of pictures and I am planning to start doing it again. I missed scrapping. Today, I was browsing The Lily Pad website and found their Tadpole Tuesday for $1.00! It's very tempting...

0 comments: