Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Car Allowance Programs | Corporate Reimbursement Service

Posted: 23 Nov 2009 07:03 PM PST

Many companies are now struggling their daily expenses. Everyday I tuned in my favorite channel for business economy updates. Through that I am aware of what's going on outside of the world. It is important for me to be updated from many areas of our economy, just that I love watching news. And one day that channel covers all about training on how to avail and get the benefits for Car Allowance service from CRS.

CRS company talks about how to know their services and gives out their website address at www.crsinc.com. So I did not hesitate to check online. CRS completely manages the entire reimbursement program and coordinate the initial transition and conduct program training. They are conducting analysis for drivers, employees, to identify fair and exact reimbursement rate. This is cool. They offer program management to cover the entire reimbursement program. Conduct proper training information to each individual who are involved to their programs.

For more information, kindly check their website to get an idea on how this program can help by receiving directly the reimbursement services and fees.

I Should Learn Chinese

Posted: 23 Nov 2009 06:55 PM PST


Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you. You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!

I was bored so I decided to take this quiz. I really wish there are billion people are waiting to do business with me. LOL

What about you? What language should you learn?

0 comments: