Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


SEO For Small Business | Small Business SEO

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 03:35 PM PST

I'm sure some of you are already aware the importance of seo or search engine optimization. It is one of the most important key to online business success. If you are just a surfer I encourage you to study how to build good revenue in online business. I myself been working for years and I learn a lot through my own experience. Amazing that I am really earning. You can see the fruit of your labor by seeking and searching for the best tool for having online and part time business.

Whether you sell to customers in your area or do business over the internet, search engine optimization is part for the success of your online business. You can increase natural organic rankings with this small business seo. Maybe some of you already know about this online tools. I tried it several times and I must say the result was amazing. Seo will help you market and get more traffic on your site. As we all know traffic is one of the tool that online business owners should know in order to have good profit.

If you could browse and study more about SEO I am pretty sure this will bring amazing results for you. Your small business will soon become bigger and wider. Get to know more about seo. If you can, try to buy books or online tutorial about seo. Visit http://globerunnerseo.com for more information about seo or Search Engine Optimization.

Karylle "Almost Over You" Music Video | Time For Letting Go Album

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 03:18 PM PST

I was browsing Youtube when I stumbled upon Almost Over You by Karylle from her Time For Letting Go album. I watched ASAP09 last Sunday, Karylle's got her first gold record award for her Time For Letting Go album.


Almost Over You Lyrics by Karylle

I saw an old friend of ours today
She asked about you
I didn't quite know what to say
Heard you've been making
The rounds 'round here
While I've been trying to make tears disappear

Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you

Your such a sly one
With your cold cold heart
Maybe leaving can ease it
But it tore me apart
Time heals all wounds they say
And I should know
Coz it seems like forever
But I'm letting you go

Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you

I can't forgive you and sooner forget
All my shattered dreams
Although you left me with nothing to show
All my miseries

Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you

When you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you

Kettlebell Training Program | Kettlebell Fitness DVD

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 11:39 AM PST

I talked to my cousin yesterday. She is planning to go to the gym but she's busy and don't have the time to do it. Instead, she is considering of getting the Kettlebell from KettleWorx, the global leader in Kettlebell fitness. They have Kettlebells Fitness DVDs routines workouts exercises and offers a complete kettlebell training program on DVD for home use. A total body fitness in just 20 minutes, 3 times a week. I guess the three 20-minute workouts per week isn't bad for a busy person like me.

Deep Down You Are Open

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 11:20 AM PST

You're the type of person who will welcome almost anyone into your life and heart.
You believe that it's better to take a risk and get hurt than to close yourself off to the world.

You don't show the world your fears or insecurities. You believe that your problems should be dealt with privately. You try to be totally there for everyone, even if you're hurting inside. Helping others is how you heal.

0 comments: