Friday, November 20, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Discount Knives For Sale | Collectible Knives and Swords

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 05:11 PM PST

Sick and tired of the same dull knives that have been in your drawers like forever? Like most people, I am so sick and tired of dull knives and wish I know someone who can help take all our knives to sharp the edges. I still remember when I was in the Philippines. Our neighbor used to sharp knives for a living.

If you are like me who are looking forward to buy discount knives, then you should check Knives-America.com where you can shop for pocket knives, fixed blades, knife sharpeners, swords, multi tools at low prices on name brands. Knives-America.com ranges from discount knives to collectible knives and swords, from tactical folding knives to hunting and fishing knives, kitchen cutlery and professional chef knives. Don't forge to check out their website for discount knives. Right now, they are offering up to 50% off all discount knives, swords, collectible knives and swords and more at the prices you'll love! You can't afford to miss this great opportunity. I was browsing their kitchen knives and I'm sure you will not be disappointed in the quality and sharpness of their blades. So shop around and find the perfect chef knife for you. It is nice to do business with someone that provides such excellent customer service and free shipping for orders up to $75 or more.

Mysterious and Loner

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 03:18 PM PST

Mysterious oftentimes, a loner. I know my true friends and only them are allowed to understand the real me. I'm usually expressive, open about my emotions and most of the time willing to talk about it.

I have so many ideas in mind. I'm creative and aggressive! If I want something, I'll do anything to get it! I'm undoubtedly good-natured! Most of the time, people are confident to approach me because they know I will consider them.

I love actions with the hero-like taste! I focus on my strengths and use them to protect persons/things that are important to me.

0 comments: