Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Car Spoilers | Rear Spoilers

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 11:25 PM PST

rear spolersMy dear husband was talking to his friend last night and he mentioned the word spoilers quite a few times so I asked him about it. Spoilers make up one of the biggest segments inside the auto accessory industry. I know nothing about car spoilers. It might sounds silly but what can I do?

For those of you who are looking for car spoilers and rear wings, be sure to check out cardid.com to browse their factory spoilers, custom spoilers, lip spoilers, and rear roof wings.

Steven Tyler Left Aerosmith | Steven Tyler Quits Aerosmith

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 06:06 PM PST

I was shocked when I learned Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith. I read an article that Steven Tyler has left Aerosmith.

Steven Tyler has left Aerosmith, according to the band's guitarist Joe Perry, who told the Las Vegas Sun on Nov. 6 that their frontman had quit.
I'm sure Steven has his own reason for quitting. Whatever it is, I hope he's happy with his decision. I love Aerosmith ever since I heard their "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" song.

You can read the rest of the story here!

College Graduation Thank You Cards

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 09:32 PM PST

Sending College Graduation Thank You Cards is a great way to let people know how much you appreciate their generosity. It is a simple way to say thanks for the presents on your college graduation. If you are graduating from college and still looking for a site where you can create your own design, then http://www.graduationcardsshop.com is there to help you. They personalize college graduation thank you cards with your photo. In just minutes, you can create unique college graduation thank you cards available only at GraduationCardsShop.

At GraduationCardsShop, they will assist you in getting your unique college graduation thank you cards, high school graduation thank you cards or preschool graduation party thank you cards. During working hours, a proof is sent within ONE hour after your graduation card order is completed. Once your order is approved, they will print and ship your order the same day, guaranteed!

NJ Divorce Lawyers | Divorce Lawyers NJ | New Jersey Divorce Lawsers

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 11:02 PM PST

As we all know, getting divorce is probably one of the hardest thing that can happen to anyone. When I was young, my parents were separated for more than 10 years but they never get a divorce. Divorce is illegal in the Philippines. My father left so my mother raised us all by herself. I must say, my mother did a great job in raising the six of us, sending us to school and teaching moral values, and so on.

If you are going through a lot lately and thinking that divorce and separation might be of help, then you should check out weinbergerlawgroup.com. Find new jersey divorce lawyers or divorce lawyers new jersey fast and confidentially.

If you live in New Jersey and looking for nj divorce lawyers, divorce lawyers nj that work with spouses on all issues related to the legal dissolution of the marriage relationship including legal separation, property and many more.

0 comments: