Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Wildblue Broadband Internet | High Speed Broadband Internet

Posted: 02 Nov 2009 12:42 PM PST

I was talking to my friend on the phone yesterday and she asked me I heard any good reviews about wildblue broadband internet. She's been planning to switch to a new internet provider because she's tired of using a dial-up. I heard a lot of people say nice things about WildBlue deal they got when they signed up as a new customer with them. I told her to check out their website if ever she's planning to switch from her current internet provider to WildBlue.

WildBlue broadband internet offer fast connection speed, secure internet browsing and easy installation process. WildBlue high speed internet now offering $39.95 per month for the first 12 months. They offer three great packages to choose from which is designed to meet your individual needs. With WildBule speed internet, it gives you the ability to get connected with work and your online buddies. For me, upgrading to a high speed broadband internet was the best decision I ever made in my blogging endeavors.

Mellow Yellow Monday: Pumpkin

Posted: 02 Nov 2009 12:29 PM PST

These pictures was taken during our visit at the Jubilee Farm in Fall City, Washington last October 11, 2009. This was the first time we visited a pumpkin patch farm.







More Mellow Yellow Monday photos here!

0 comments: