Monday, May 30, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Trendy Funny T-Shirts

Posted: 29 May 2011 04:21 PM PDT

T-shirts which once was just men's underwear became awkwardly famous after wearing them on TV (somewhere between year 1950s) by some American actors. With the advancement of screen printing on year 1960s, it gives people the freedom to print t-shirts, and so people saw that it could be a remunerative business. Athletes and Rock and Roll bands makes tremendous profits out of t-shirts business back in those days.

T-shirts are still the best Americans wardrobe because up to these days, you can see celebrities and TV personalities wear their "message shirts" to convey message or to communicate to the public. I have bunch of funny t-shirts with funny quotes like "I'm smarter than the person beside me" or "I know I'm pretty, but I'm taken!" It's funny to wear them around and when you happen to pass by a person on an opposite way, you can see her/him trying to read the print on your shirt. Sometimes you can see them smirk or sometimes they just look at you and smile, its fun and amazing to know how funny t-shirts work!

I've bought myself some expensive and fancy clothes or blouses in boutiques but nothing can beat the "comfy" feelings I had wearing t-shirts, which only costs me few bucks, far more affordable than the cute blouses I have. I wear my funny t-shirts to shopping, do groceries, or when I'm running and even wear it when I meet my girlfriends.

It could be a nice a perfect gifts especially to guys. I know they love it because I always surprise my male cousins and friends with funny t-shirts, and you can see their faces as they open their gift box with that t-shirt inside. I have plans to give away funny t-shirts on Christmas day especially when it's our organization party. The "exchanging gifts portion" lets you prepare unisex gifs for the ladies or the gentlemen. They will love it!

What Is The Specialty Merchandise Corporation?

Posted: 29 May 2011 03:16 PM PDT

If you are yet to start your business, then you surely are not yet well versed with specialty merchandise corporation and what it can do with your business. If you have heard of Better Business Bureau or the BBB, then you will not be having a hard time understand the Specialty Merchandise Corporation.

While the BBB helps both the companies and consumers in finding for the reliable businesses and corporations to do business with, the specialty merchandise corporation on the other hand is the ones that provide homebased business owners the resources they need in expanding their business and increase profits.

However, the smc corp bbb rating remains low with the difficulty in obtaining refund as the most common complaint. It has been known that members are guaranteed to have a full refund the moment they have their smc membership cancelled within 30 days of registration.

0 comments: