Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Levis 501 Would Be Perfect Match For Woolrich Shirt

Posted: 03 May 2011 12:37 PM PDT

I was searching online for something to give as gift to my friend who will be celebrating his birthday when I came across to woolrich jackets. I actually like it the moment I saw it. My friend mentions that he is looking for woolrich clothing because he wanted to buy a couple of shirt. He mention that the last time he buy this is almost two years ago when he visit his relative in America. He likes the comfort of this shirt and the quality that is why he wanted to own another item from woolrich clothing.

levis 501 would be a perfect match for his woolrich shirt I guess. Both could be wear casually which is perfect for his rugged lifestyle. I am contemplating now if I will just buy him woolrich clothing or Levis jeans. I am sure he will be overwhelmed if given with two items. But my pocket is saying to just choose among the two items.

0 comments: