Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


LiteSpeed Technology Hosting On 8-core Xeon

Posted: 05 May 2011 01:48 AM PDT

I've been looking for best hosting plan for quite some time now because I had plan of transferring one of my blog. I should consider of course those with good offers but with affordable prices. One of my friend told me about this webhosting who offer unlimited hosting space, email accounts, bandwidth, unlimited websites and unlimited mySQL databases. I think I have to consider this offer. Aside from that they also LiteSpeed Technology hosting on 8-core Xeon which is also offered in a competitive price. Isn't it amazing?

Well, I am not really very good in terms of technicality of this and I have to understand everything before I decide to transfer my free hosting blog. But seeing those offer especially LiteSpeed Technology hosting on 8-core Xeon tempt me. I am sure they had customer service that is ready to assist me if I have question. Aside from their customer service I also had my friend that is satisfy with their service and is willing to assist me at anytime.

0 comments: