Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


About.Me- New Service dedicated to create your own profile

Posted: 28 Oct 2010 12:01 AM PDT


Few days back, a team of nine people designed a site for themselves. They found it tough pulling all social/online accounts and sites to a page. So they created about.me, a site to show off one in all online profile.

Later-on they decided to make it public. At present, public registrations are locked and its by invite only.

Gourav jain about.me page 577x600 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

Credit

Features :

  • Create a personal dynamic splash page with a very easy to use administration.
  • Drag and Drop Administrator interface.
  • Custom Background, like Twitter.
  • Add multiple social networks, along with websites and RSS.
  • Get detailed statistics of your visitors like their about.me profile (if they have), their country, time of visit and whatever they do with your profile.
  • It also offers to measure your global reach counting up your Facebook friends and twitter followers.

I have got an invite there and thought to share with you an alpha sneak preview. It’s not yet publicly released , yet you can reserve a username down there.

So what can we expect inside About.me ?

  • Select the backgrounds given or you can even upload your own. Select the desired settings and layout.

snap065 600x567 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

  • Add your Biography or whatever you want to introduce yourself.

snap066 600x567 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

  • Adjust Colors of Header Text, Name, Opacity etc.

snap068 600x568 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

  • I can add Social-Networks, Sites, Feeds etc to my profile.

snap070 600x568 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

  • I can also see statistics of visits to my profile.

snap061 576x600 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

  • Another feature also allows promoting your About.me page which can be used by professionals to advertise services.

snap063 547x600 About.Me  New Service dedicated to create your own profile

I hope that you have enjoyed the post. If you are already registered with about.me, then please let me know your views or suggestions through the comments below.

-- This Post About.Me- New Service dedicated to create your own profile is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

0 comments: