Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!

Welcome To Devils Workshop!!!


How to write for Devils’ Workshop? [Video]

Posted: 10 Oct 2010 09:17 AM PDT


Since I started taking care of Devils’ Workshop, I had many online friends who regularly visit DW ask me about how to go about writing for us. What should the topics be? What are the things that are unacceptable or how does the process work?

Below are some links to the questions you might have, about writing for us.

Well it is not really that complicated and a while ago I created a rough video on how to explain the idea of guest blogging inside a minute. This is my first attempt at animation and I did not use any animation software either. :-D Hopefully I will get better at this and make more interesting videos in the future.

Video

In case you want to join our company as a Blogger/Content/Tech click here. :-) We also have a referral program going on.

Do drop in your comments about what you would like to see more of on Devils’ Workshop.

-- This Post How to write for Devils’ Workshop? [Video] is Published on Devils Workshop .


Related posts:

0 comments: