Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Dollar Store Wholesale Items

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 06:34 PM PDT

One of the dollar store in the area is going out of business. So last week, they have this huge sale of dollar store products. Most of the dollar store item(s) were 50% off so I grabbed the opportunity and shop till I drop. My husband was making fun of me and said that I was going to purchase the whole store. Well, who can't resist when they're on sale? Speaking of dollar store wholesale items, I found out that prideproducts.com is the leading supplier of general merchandise and food. They have been serving a multitude of businesses nationwide and overseas. Prideproducts.com is offering more than 3000 items in over 20 different categories. They are serving 99¢ stores, discount, supermarkets, and drug stores with products of paper, stationery, health and beauty, and closeout items. So if you are planning to open a dollar store business, this is a good place to go. They are the perfect solution for all of your retail store stocking needs! This month, they have summer specials, monthly specials, back to school specials, and special products from closeouts. All kinds of household items at incredibly low prices like a shower curtain, baby wipes, freshners and even beach sandals.

Best Health And Beauty Products To Buy

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 05:40 PM PDT

In this day and age, make up has become an essential facet of every woman's life. Be it be your favorite moisturizer, that basic foundation that provides essential protection under the sun, your favorite blush or eye shimmer, or even just that hint of tint on the lips, cosmetics have a way of spicing up and conveying the many facets of the human canvas, otherwise known as our face. I can never claim to be an expert of the subject. After all, my usage of make-up usually involves the bare minimum—powder, blusher and lip color. I have to admit though, that I am a sucker for Estee Lauder products; that I can get all giddy when I hear of the newest Bobbie brown makeup palette, and that I am a picture of excitement when I hear about all about Clinique makeup freebies. I have no excuses, except for the fact that, I am a woman. So why this fascination with make-up, you might ask? Aside from the basic purpose of one, to "decorate" and two, to care for our bodies, make-up becomes a tool to convey. Through make up, people are able to convey a certain impression or idea of who they are.

Pool And Spa Filters For Your Business

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 03:29 PM PDT

One of my cousin owned and managed a family resort in Panglao Island, Philippines. We went there last May with the whole family. The resort is situated in a quite and peaceful town in Panglao Island. The view was spectacular and we fell in love with the crystal blue water and white sand beach. The resort was founded in 2007 and they're still planning to add more amenities to it, such as pool and spa. In fact, they're been looking for a spa filters and pool filter cartridge as well as spa chemicals for sensitive skin. I had a chance to talk to them while we're on vacation. I found out that their son also managed a spa business in Manila. They're such a very business-minded people. I guess it runs in the family. Speaking of spa and pool supplies, I found Spa-daddy.com while browsing online. At Spa-daddy.com, they offer a wide selection of pool filters, spa filters, hot tub filters, replacement spa filters, spa chemicals and pool chemicals at a very affordable prices. If you want great value on pool and spa filters, then head over to Spa-daddy.com today and find out information, chemicals, natural products and tips on good water filtration.

Digital Publishing Solutions

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 05:18 PM PDT

I am making way for my future library. And the nicest thing about it is, that it won't need any space anymore. You see, by year's end, I am hoping that I will be able to save up for the latest gadget that would allow me to download books and other publications with just a few clicks of a button. Thanks to online, electronic or digital publishing, I don't have to worry about dust-accumulating bookshelves anymore. If and when, my future book collection would only be accumulating gigabyte space in my hard drive. That would be so awesome, don't you think?

The advent of ebook publisher(s), now allows voracious readers like me to collect extensive titles without having to purchase reading materials physically from a book store. That, indeed, is welcome savings on book store purchases, shipping fees, and even time and travel costs. Aside from reducing currency costs, online editorial services likewise allow you and me to search, download and save copies of our favorite titles, That effectively reduces another cost component—carbon footprint costs. So with all these factors, you can be sure that I am hell bent on making that future library a reality. What about you? What are you getting yourself this Christmas?

0 comments: