Sunday, February 20, 2011

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

Autocad pit.config is not found

Posted: 20 Feb 2011 10:48 PM PST

A customer was having trouble installing autocad on a new windows 7 laptop.

So I try it myself: Uninstall, then reinstall Autocad (so far so good).

I start Autocad from the desktop icon, and I see the EULA again, and once more get asked for the serial number.

Once I enter the serial number, I get the error:

pit.config is not found.

I find the solution by running regedit, and going to:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011 – English

I then change the value of “Eula” from 0 to 1

Once that is done, Autocad work normally.

Related posts:

  1. file is missing or corrupt: \windows\system32\config\system

0 comments: