Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Genuine Ferrari Parts

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 03:07 AM PST

I know nothing about auto parts so when it comes to finding the best parts for my car, I always turn to my dear hubby for help since he knows a lot of stuff. Few days ago, I decided to search for original parts online when I came across to ricambiamerica.com, a one-stop supplier for genuine Ferrari parts, Maserati, and Lamborghini parts and accessories. They have thousands of original parts, tools and accessories available for everyone. Don't forget to sign up on their newsletter for exclusive deals, discounts and information on Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini parts.

Best Vitamins For Everyone

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 03:12 AM PST

Finally talked to my sister on the phone yesterday. I found out that Nanay, my sister and her son Wesley were both sick. I can barely hear their voice on the phone yesterday. I also found out that they did take multivitamins every other day so they can save money. I guess it is time to send one of the best vitamins. But with thousands of vitamins available on the internet, finding one of the effective is tough. So glad I asked my doctor about it and he gave me a few suggestions.

0 comments: