Friday, December 30, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Great Schools

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 01:04 AM PST

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

I love my neighborhood and my home. We moved here a few years ago because our old neighborhood was changing. The local public school was going down hill, and we knew we needed to make a change. My kids now go to a great public school,, and we have access to everything we need. We chose this neighborhood specifically because the school district is so good and the area is really nice and well taken care of. Our kids are so important to us, and we just want them to have the best opportunities. We knew that they would love it here and jumped at the opportunity to move. There is also a lot of shopping nearby, so that is really convenient for me. It would be a nightmare if I had to make a long trek every time we needed something from the store. Although I feel very comfortable in our neighborhood, I felt that I needed to add some extra security to our home, just for peace of mind. I contacted Total Alarm Systems and got our family a great home security system. I feel much better knowing that I am taking active steps to feel safer.

0 comments: