Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Super Bowl 2011 | Super Bowl XLV

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 05:14 PM PST

Super Bowl is just around the corner. Super Bowl has become the most anticipated sports events of the year. As a matter of fact, Super Bowl is drawing the attention of individuals from around the globe and all of Americans love watching the big event. It is time of year when only the very best teams walk into the field to fight for their recognition and sought after trophy. Super Bowl is expected to generally be bigger and better than ever before.

Super Bowl is definitely an excellent attraction for most people of all ages. Most of these people give up as much as other activities simply to watch or even to go and watch Super Bowl in action. Superbowl isn't just a sport event, but has turned into something which is related much more to marketing and advertising as well as productivity.

Superbowl Stats

Source: http://www.dieselmechanicschools.org

My Wishlist

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 12:42 PM PST

Christmas is around the corner. Have you decide to buy anything yet? Well, this year I have a wishlist, one of the gifts I really look forward to receiving is this beautiful grown diamond pendant. I have been eyeing for this diamond ever since my friend recommended the website to me. In fact there is a wide selection of fancy diamonds to choose from that I wish I could have one of each! LOL… I know that is not possible yet but who knows, I might be able to make my wish come true if I continue to be frugal. LOL.

0 comments: