Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


SAHM

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 12:16 AM PST

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I'm so fortunate that I have the opportunity to stay at home with my children. Had you told me five years ago I'd be changing diapers and cleaning up spit up full time, I would have laughed in your face. I was the most driven "career woman" I knew. I lived and breathed my job, and I loved every second of it. And then I had my first child, and something inside me just switched on. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that this was what I was meant to do with my life. While a lot of people don't agree with my decision, it's a decision my husband and I came to after much careful thought. I know it's the right decision for my family and myself, and I've never doubted it for a minute. The one downside, of course, is having less money coming in every month. Add to that the fact that we've incurred some additional costs (diapers are expensive!) and we've had to cut back a little bit. The quickest and easiest change we made was calling NewYorkEnergyrates.com. We got to switch our natural gas company to one that is more affordable, and it's made a huge difference.

0 comments: