Friday, July 22, 2011

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

dynamicoxygen a variation on exitjunction?

Posted: 21 Jul 2011 11:10 PM PDT

I got an email from yet another company with a great advertising medium.

The company is DynamicOxygen, and they seem to have a good deal that allows for some extra advertising that is run together with existing advertising on my site.

It sounds interesting, but the name sounds familiar, after some thought and some looking around I finally found why the name sounded familiar.

I have previously wrote of my bad experience with using ExitJunction, and at the time, I made a note to myself that the ExitJunction website is copyright by (you guessed it): DynamicOxygen.

So now I’m a little skeptical about dynamic oxygen, and I don’t want to experience the same google problems I had with ExitJunction… So I’d like to know if anyone has tried DynamicOxygen, and can report any facts about what effect it has had on their existing internet traffic.

Note: it doesn’t count if you had no traffic to start with… you must have some measurable traffic before you started advertising with Dynamic Oxygen, and ideally, you would have also had some google adsense ads on your site as well.

Wll google penalize you for using dynamic oxygen? Only time will tell.

Related posts:

  1. Exitjunction, Yahoo, Google, and Adsense

0 comments: