Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Space Needle In Seattle Washington

Posted: 21 Sep 2010 02:18 PM PDT

After years of waiting, I finally visited the famous Space Needle in Seattle, Washington. Some of you probably didn't know yet, but I have acrophobia. It other words, I have fear of heights. But that all changed when the whole family went to Tower 101 in Taipei, Taiwan last May. Finally was able to overcome my fear! Last Saturday, we decided to go to Space Needle with our cousin Amy. The place was packed with people. It's good thing dear hubby bought his binocular. It wasn't like one of those steiner binoculars but it was great. I managed to take some cool photos from the top!

Please scroll down to view the pictures





























0 comments: